Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cuddly Kiwis Adventures Continue

Tia and Kiwi



On our way home from school the ice-cream van was parked outside my house so we had an

ice-cream to cool us down.My mum cooked our tea and then we went out to play, we rode up and down the lane on my brothers scooter until it was time to put it away, it looked as if it was going to rain and we didn't want to get wet.

Cuddly kiwi enjoyed the wind blowing in his face, as we rode up and down on the scooter with my dog sooty running after us . Cuddly kiwi liked to ride on sootys back too. Even my cat Pepsi came in to meet cuddly kiwi before we went to bed as we had a busy day. My mum took a few photos of us to put into cuddly Kiwi's photo album so that he can remember the fun day that he had a my house.

Cuddly Kiwi goes to a Gymnastics Competition!


On Saturday I took Kiwi with me to my Gymnastics Competition!First we warmed up on the things which we had to do.

After that the judges were judging us, I went on bars first we had to catch the height bar it was easy.Then we went on beam I stayed on all of the time.After that we went on vault we did handspring and we did it two times it was easy.

We moved on then to floor I did my floor after that we had to have our medals .My gym club came first I had the highest mark out of everyone I was the Captain of the team.

Monday, 11 June 2007

Cuddly Kiwi with Ewan


On Thursday me & kiwi went in my bedroom he had 2 photo's then we went in the shed & we had a photo with the remote control car.

Cuddly Kiwi with Ethan


On Wednesday I took cuddly kiwi to my house he went in magnet castle and he put his magnet crown on and we went to bed.

Blogged with Flock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home